Monday, June 3, 2019

Bienvenue // Welcome


Bonjour and Welcome to My Blog! 

This past semester, I spent January-May living in a small city an hour east of Paris called Reims, which for some reason, is pronounced Rhüns … (don’t ask me how to say it – I still get it wrong). I went into this semester having taken 3 French classes, but was not even close to being fluent in a city where most of the citizens knew about as much English as I knew French (which is very little).

Throughout these five months in France, I learned a lot about the study abroad process: from navigating the Visa application, to traveling to foreign countries, and even how to survive the inevitable bouts of homesickness. 

I created this blog as a way to give advice and tips to other people who are thinking about studying in any foreign country from the perspective of a student fresh out of France.

So if you are looking for advice on studying abroad and living in a foreign country, then welcome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment